requested by a sister in Christ #ChristianGameNightQuestion: Let’s say you stumbled and sinned… And now thoughts are coming into your mind that you might as well give up, this walk is too hard, your not gonna make it, God doesn’t want you anymore, and etc., what scriptures can you use to fight off those condemning thoughts?1. There is no condemnation to those in Christ walking after the spirit and not the flesh. (Romans 8:1) –Meaning even if you stumble, as long as you have breath in your body you can continue walking after the things of God. There is no punishment, no hell for those who live according to the word of God!
2. Who God called he justified, who he justified he glorified. (Romans 8:30) in other words God didn’t call you to leave you! He called you to justify you, and glorify you! Fill you with his ways, that you may overcome!
3. JESUS died for this very reason, that I won’t perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16-17)
4. God said forget the things behind and press toward the high calling of christ! He is foun a new thing! (Philippians 3:13-15, Isaiah 43:19)
5. If you confess your sins to God he will cleanse you from all unrighteousness!–In other words won’t you repent you don’t have to live in guilt! (1 John 1:9)
6. I can do all things through Christ Jesus that strengthens me! (Philippians 4:13)
7. God thoughts of me are of peace and not evil to give me an expected end and hope! (Jeremiah 29:11)
8. God thoughts of me are more than the sands of the sea! (Psalms 139:17-18)
9. No one can pluck you out of the fathers hand and Jesus is with us even unto the end of the world (Matthew 28 last couple verses)
***If anyone sees this stat that participated in #ChristianGameNight this particular week (about 3 weeks ago) please post the other scriptures mentioned 😊